Re: Swamp Campaign Scripting (SCS)

Hi.

All right, Allies are driving me crazy. When I make an ally, it constantly shoots ammo, wasting tons of shots and hardly turning to face the enemies. Even when there are no enemies near our current area, it is still walking around, shooting shots at nothing. What's going on here? Is this a bug? If so, this is really disappointing. I was hoping the ally system could be more useful than this. Here is my code for a test campaign. Note that I've tried to play around with the awareness, aim, and shot delay values to no avail.

map=multi1
add Ally spot 225,41,225,41 name=James gun=AA12
set ally voice James=2
set ally speed James=30
set ally mission James=follow
set ally obey James=yes
set ally aggression James=full
set ally ammo James=1300
set ally awareness James=2
set ally aim James=6
set ally shot delay James=250
add random normal=50
Any help? Should I just give up on allies? If so, this makes the ca mpaign I'm planning to work on useless.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jsymes via Audiogames-reflector