> Does anyone have any experience using the Musical Fidelity A324 DAC with
> a Squeezebox 2?
>
> I'd be interested knowing how they thought it compared with the
> internal SB2 DAC.
>
> I've seen a few Musical Fidelity A324 going on eBay for reasonable
> prices - so was wondering if adding it to my system would be worth it.

Yep!  I use one all the time.  I bought it to compliment my moddified
SB1, it transformed it!  It also works well on the SB2 and is better
than the internal DAC.  You'll find there is greater bass, more detail
and overall a more enjoyable listen.  However, if you have not improved
the PSU yet I would hold back until you have.  Although the SB2 is
better than the SB1 in standard form it still benefits from an improved
supply IMHO.

--
NealG