Hi,

With a tool currently available on web (ppcmripper), I just managed to
rip tow of my DVD-A (high-rez 2-channel audio tracks): some 24/48 and
24/96 (the ripping tool should work equaly well with 24/192). They can
even be easily converted to FLAC and they play fine on the PC but, as
we know, these formats are not supported on the SB2.

Do you guys at slimdevices have plans to add support for 24/48, 24/96
and 24/192 2-channels soon or is it only a long term plan? I remember
it was said that this should be possible (that would be nice on the
digital outputs at least).

Michel

--
Michel Fombellida