On Sun, 2005-07-10 at 13:15 -0700, Andrew L.Weekes wrote:
> In the interests of science, would you do another test comparing your CD
> player (assuming you have one) to the SB2 in a blind test.

The current issue of Stereophile, August 2005 has an editorial
on page 3 that talks about how bad, useless and harmful
blind tests are.

Their website does not yet have the August issue.
The do have a 15+ year old article
http://www.stereophile.com/features/113/
on "Blind Listening"

This is a probably a followup of the