Hi, first post!

I just took delivery of my first SB2 today.  Unfortunately, it was
defective (nothing appeared on the screen, ever.  UPS strikes again).
It's replacement is already on the way (thank you Slimdevices C.S. and
Kevin in Tech Support!)

While I am waiting for it, I was wondering what success folks have had
coupling it to an upsampling DAC?

I'm currently looking at a few different models but first wanted to get
your input.

The SB2 will be fed via gigabit ethernet from my homegrown 500GB
server.  It contains all of my CDs in FLAC format, which I ripped using
EAC in secure mode.  So the data is pristine, just want the sound to be
as good as possible.

The Benchmark DAC1, April Music Stello DAC and the Bel Canto DAC2 are
on my maybe list so far.  Any other suggestions?  Cost is a bit of an
issue, so no mega-buck DACs like the Philips/Meitner.

Thanks, Jetlag

--
Jetlag