Music Machine Wrote:
> Wayne of Boulder posted pics of the PS output over on audiocircle.  The
> pics speak for themselves.
>
> http://www.audiocircle.com/circles/viewtopic.php?t=21808&sid=ba4c86cccaa383a636eb041ee106b9f7
>
> Regards,
> Music Machine

When I post measurements, I usually include photos or at least a
description of the test setup, so that others can reproduce my results.
Also my x and y axes are usually labelled. Most of all, where was the
scope's ground lead, and at what point were these measured?

These pics suggest that some very straightforward measurements, posted
here by myself and others, showing no difference between linear/SMPS
for the input supply, are wrong. It would be helpful to know something
about how these were measured.

--
seanadams