I stand by my comments in the Meridian thread.

As much as Dan dismisses the Big Ben in this and the TacT forum many
users are gaining a benefit from its use.  I'm sure there are
transports out there which perform better than the Big Ben but there
are plenty that don't and which do benefit from it's help.

FWIW Dan's power supply mod was the biggest upgrade to my RCS so far
but in my system I continue to hear the benefit of the Big Ben.

My next step however is to use the Big Ben as it was intended which is
as a master clock for my modified SB2 and TacT RCS with word clock
inputs.

Mark

--
Mark_H