Thanks for the feedback.  Let me see if I'm understanding correctly.
(I'm only too lazy to TRY and learn..when it's happening accidentally,
I actually enjoy it).

In my head (at 11:32 last night), I was thinking perhaps my SB2 at full
volume was distorting it's own music output.

But if I'm understanding you correctly...it's more likely that my cheap
HT receiver is being fed too much power by the SB2 and it's distorting
the output?  In other words, it's really my HT receivers fault?

Oh God..if that's the case, it's no wonder you people upgrade every 3
weeks.  I can live with the SB2 lower and my receiver higher for a
while, but no way I can handle that long term...

And thus it begins.

Nick

--
x94blair3