Thank you for clearing that up, PhilNYC.

Several of the file formats are listed as (built in), AIFF, FLAC, MP3,
WAV and Windows Media. I take it that those formats are transmitted by
SlimServer natively.

Do you know what happens when more than one "Stream Format Decoder" is
checked for a given "File Type", as they are by default?

I got the SqueeseBox2 to implement Internet Radio, which I have decided
is not quite HI-FI enough for my main system. I am now using it on a
second system via the analog out, and I find that  a 128k MP3
connection sounds at least as good as my (rather poor) FM reception.

Is there a way to play a CD without first loading it to a hard drive?

Ken

--
kenyonbm