THANKS a lot guys, now i'm out there looking for info about "frequency
of digital input" and "internal circuitry to reduce jitter" for my soon
to be delivered : Triode Wrote:
> DAC-AH Dac special DIYCLUB version (Red PCB)
> using CS8414 as digital input reciver, 8 pcs of TDA1543 in parallel
> (matched).
> EL2044 OPAMP, On board with three seperate rectifier and  regulators
> provide power to digital and analog circuit.
> Optical and Coaxial input selectable (Ready plug in and play)

available for 135$ + shipping here : http://tinyurl.com/cfnrc

Not being a techie i don't really understand if the answer to my
question is already included in the DAC elements description...

=P

anyway, if you are interested too just click on the link; if you have
one and feel like dropping a line, it will certainly help me decide
whether to go SB1 or later.

Triode Wrote:

> 1) If you dac is not fussy about the exact frequency of the digital
> input (does not experience 'lock' problems) and has internal circitry
> to reduce jitter, then you may not hear any benefit from SB2/3.

THANKS !

--
kronos