Well, I applaud Vinnie for at least saying it.  If it sounds better it
is better.  I guess sound is in the errrr...eye of the beholder.  If it
feels good do it.  etc, etc.

Subjective evaluation is by definition not objective so there's really
no basis for discussion/argument with those of us that look at the
broader picture.  Very convenient.

It's interesting because years ago (before you were born Sean)
"audiophiles" were defined as a much more technically inclined person
who really knew his way around the inside of his gear.....and in many
cases built it.  Now the definition has been so bastardized through the
years that it's completely 180 from what it was.  With exceptions of
course....there are always exceptions.  :)

Cheers,

Davey.

--
Davey