You brought up a good point. Slim Devices has done all of the design
work and an excellent job of it too, given the price point they've went
after. Ultimately, it comes down to what does it sound like.

The measurement folks that believe only measurements matter are
actually just expressing an opinion in the end because they had to
subjectively listen. If you've never compared the two or had a stock
Vs. a modded SB2/3 evaluated by seasoned audiophiles, what is that
opinion worth? It sounds like speculation to me.

You can't hear measurements but you can hear music. Measuring puts you
on the path, listening and tweeking takes you to the top. Vinnie and
Wayne provide a service for those that want to hear the best sound they
can.

Jim

--
Jim Holtz