Hey all!
I have been using the slim server for about two years now, streaming
music to several computers on my home network.  I am now ready to make
the jump from only computer use to Squeezebox and Receiver via SPDIF in
my living room.
I am on a tight budget for this though and have to look in the under
$500 range for a receiver and speakers.  Eventually, I'll upgrade as I
move toward a home theater system, but this is probably going to be at
least two years from now.
Does anyone have any good recommendations for brands / models of a
receiver and speakers in the $500 and under range?  I've been out of
the home audio loop for awhile, so any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks!
Matt

--
unipus