pfarrell Wrote:
> Jesus, lighten up.
> Why did you post on the SlimDevices audiophile list/forum?

It was a EAC question, should it have been posted on EAC's forum?

The original poster was finding issues that we've all had in not having
CD's that the EAC author had.  Maybe if he posted the titles/serial
numbers/barcodes of some of these CD's maybe someone else who is
confident their EAC is set correctly and has ripped them could supply
him with their FLAC fingerprints for checking.

Then I thought some would be interested in an idea to automate this
sort of thing, as in some areas EAC is clearly lacking.

--
Jim