audiofi Wrote:
> The standard disk size is 200Gb, but larger disks are available at cost
> price, the only drawback of the small form factor is it can only hold 1
> x HDD, of course if size isn't an issue, a different case can be used.

I'd like to see a system with built-in RAID5 support - that's my
biggest woory with a system like this using one disk. I'm trying to
work out at the moment whether to add more disks to my PC via a RAID
card, or go for a NAS solution - or buy a custom server. I'll
eventually need about a terabyte (assuming 750G after RAID5) so that I
can digitise all my LPs too (how about an LP ripping service via one of
those laser turntables anyone?:-))

--
CardinalFang