Jetlag Wrote:
> GaryB,
>
> For those of us not quite as "electronically inclined" as yourself,
> would you by any chance have the time to provide a bit more detailed
> instructions and/or possibly some photos of the mods you performed?  I
> would like to give this a try, but would need a bit more guidance.
> Thanks!
Jetlag,
I'll see what I can do.

By the way, I've been browsing around on ebay and notice there are lots
of nice industrial 5v supplies available for not much money.  I just
bought a used HP 5v 8A supply and will report back on how that sounds.
The same seller is also selling some 5v 30A (!!) supplies for very good
prices.  They even have sense capability which allows the power supply
regulation to adjust for the voltage drop of the wires.  Take a look
here:
http://tinyurl.com/b6288

---Gary

--