Thanks for the recommendation so far guys. I have planned on listening
very well before buying, I just wanted to have a few models to listen
look for before I start out the door. I won't be buying until later
this spring at any rate.

I tend mostly towards music that doesn't lend itself to pigeonholing. I
spend a lot of time listening to radioparadise, that should give you
some idea! :)

I guess you could say my favorite music would've been found on AOR FM
station in past decades.

Some of my favorites here lately have been Death Cab For Cutie, Franz
Ferdinand and Modest Mouse. I'm also partial to oldies like Joe
Jackson, Ry Cooder and Stevie Ray Vaughan. I do occasionally listen to
Miles and Coltrane when the mood strikes me.

It would probably be easier to tell you what I don't like, that would
be rap/hip-hop. Pretty much everything else is fair game.

--
nelamvr6