konut Wrote:
> I heard a pair of Lowthers once and couldn't figure out what all the
> hoopla was about.

You heard Lowthers once and Fostex four times and are now able to
proclaim Visaton the only wide range driver worth listening to,
provided it's in an aperiodic enclosure?

Well allow me to clue you in. Your Visaton driver has a rising
frequency response, just like all the other drivers you mentioned. In
fact, it's response is almost identical to a Lowther PM6a. The only
differences are that the 8khz bump (lowther shout) isn't there, and the
lows (<100hz) roll off more slowly.

I think we can tell what your speakers sound like from the graph...

--
Skunk