Skunk Wrote:
> Maybe sometime we can drink to our 'audiological' idiosynchrasies. I
> have a feeling we'd get along in person ;)
>
> Seriously, I really like those drivers. I probably never would have
> said a single driver couldn't do Nate's music, had I known they
> exist...
>
> I had planned on buying the hemp acoustics drivers (like Louis uses)
> next, but would prefer something with a high Q like yours.

Yeah, but it's NAT, not Nate! :D

Glad we're getting along...I guess these speaker discussions can get
pretty heated, huh?

I really have my doubts about single driver systems. I've been doing a
little reading since I first read about them here. I'm not going to
make up my mind without first hearing them, but the few reviews I read
didn't make them sound like what I'm looking for.

I'm really thinking of more of a full-range system, without having to
budget for a sub later on.

--
nelamvr6