krzys Wrote:
> I own a SB2 which I use with the Behringer DCX as a DAC. In one of the
> treads you've mentionned you have a CAL Delta transport. Can you tell
> me how this transport compare to SB used as a transport?
> I sold my full CDP but are thinking to buy a CAL as an occasional cd
> player - nostalgic am I(?).
> Chris

The sound will depend on the quality of the DAC. I have not compared a
SB2 to the Cal Delta. I mentioned it only a reference point with regard
to jitter measurements. In my TacT system,the Delta was very smooth and
musical. It has both SPDIF and AES
transformer coupled digital outputs, and a linear power supply.

--
mauidan