My CPC has arrived and I have plugged it in. Connected a snap on ferrite
suppressor and WOW what a difference. My amp hasn't even warmed up yet
and there definitely is a difference. Bass is tighter and richer sound.
I find that I don't have to turn the volume up as much to get full
sound. Seems like the PSU is giving the SB3 what it needs.
I am really impressed, highly recommend it.
I think that these Linear PSU should be shipped as stock with SB3.
What's the point of packaging a superior product with an inferior ps.

--
dwsomers