Zacko Wrote:
> I read the tests, I liked the cool look of the Squeezebox 3 and there it
> was, shiny and bright, rather easy setup.
> But where were the true clean crispy sound?
> Not in my speakers.
> iTunes/Airport Express sounds much better thanks to that simple
> equalizer.
> It's an old Bang&Olufsen amplifier, small Infinity speakers, no
> supercables, no way B&O has a digital line in.
> So what could I do except for hoping for a software equalizer solution
> or a plug-in wich will let med play music through SB3 from iTunes?
>
> Mats
> Goteborg
> Sweden
Maybe you're listenting to stuff you bought on iTunes or 128kpbs mp3s,
which happen to have no high end, no bottom and a nice flat and muddled
middle. (They *need* an equalizer to even begin to sound proper.)

You know the sayings ... "garbage in, garbage out..." and "You can't
make a silk purse out of a sow's ear..." and all that rot.

--
jonheal

Jon Heal says:
Have a nice day!