crooner said the following on 02/21/2006 04:58 AM:
> I definitely agree. The original power supply is more than adequate.
> Better put money in an outboard DAC or even interconnects.

As P Floding says, adequate for what?

Obviously, you're happy with your squeezebox. Great. I am too.

However, that doesn't mean that the sound can't be improved.

For example, I find that my tweaked Art DI/O DAC sounds better than the
SB2 or SB3 analogue outs - but it's a fairly subtle difference.

Some folk have found that using a linear PSU improves the sound on their
systems. Do you have direct experience of this, i.e. have you tried one
and found that you can't hear any difference? Or are you merely speculating?

R.