Zacko Wrote:
> I started all this, and it went somewhere I couldn't follow anymore.
> It's har for me to understand that the powersupply could make any
> difference but in this room it seems to be so many intelligent people
> so I go for it.
> So I sum it up:
>
> 1) New power supply. Stabilized, around $25 in Sweden.
> 2) New Amp with digital line in. Any suggestions? Don't want to spend
> more than $650.
> 3) New cables. Could do that.
> 4) Go Flac. Don't think so. What about Apples lossless?
> 5) New hardware equalizer. DonĀ“t want to have another box on top of all
> the others.
>
> Did I miss something?
>
> Best regards
>
> Mats
How about giving up and going back to iTunes.

It seems that you are looking for a sound that is emphasized at certain
points across the spectrum. Sorry, but unequalized, the SqueezeBox just
ain't gonna do it for you. It's built to be flat. If you're not willing
to add an equalizer, I'm afraid there's not much anyone can do for you.

Cut your losses, sell it on eBay. You'll get a taker.

--
jonheal

Jon Heal says:
Have a nice day!