sebage Wrote:

> zooropa320 - what are you replacing with your bluejeans cable?

Replacing THX certified Monster Cable.  Don't know the exact spec but I
needed longer cables and wanted to bi-wire my Magnepan 3.5Rs.    I
replaced every cable in my system with items from bluejeanscable.com
including interconnects, digital coax, component video, etc.  The only
one I couldn't get was a toslink (optical out from my cable box)
because they don't sell those.  They carry a nice Canare quad cable
which is good for bi-wiring.  Alan was also able to make me a custom
cable for my REL Strata III with a Speakon connector on one end and
spades on the other for a direct connect to my amp.

--
zooropa320