NWP Wrote:

> But, once I get the server, wireless network w/ squeezeboxes, and
> remote set up, what solution do I offer them to bring music to rooms
> that don't have an existing stereo set up?

Is your desired result:
a/ One squeezebox with the same music in multiple rooms.
b/ Multiple squeezeboxen with unique music in each room.

a/To get music to rooms with no system, typically the easiest way is to
run SB to one centrally located receiver with multiple speaker outputs,
and speaker wire to in-wall speakers throughout the house.

b/Basically you can't have one squeezebox with multiple amp/speaker
setups in seperate rooms, because RCA signals don't travel as well as
speaker signals. Having more than one squeezebox is the way to get
unique music in each room- but you have to get a SB/amp/speaker setup
for each room.

--
Skunk