The photo helped a lot in understanding your setup.

It doesn't look good.
IMHO the speakers are too close to each other.

What about positioning them on each side of the piano, a bit out from
the wall perhaps -is there more width available there?

Until you can place things better I would work on a low budget -perhaps
testing alternative equipment of similar value (second hand) to the
stuff you use at the moment, if you are not happy with what you have.

Also, what type of sound that works for you will depend on factors such
as room damping, typical listening levels and main type of listening
(sweet spot, or not).

Before replacing anything, however I say just one thing: Contact
maintenance! (Cleaning, make sure phono's are a snug fit, etc.)

--
P Floding