aberdeencomponents Wrote:
> Hi Patrick, You should know we do not need to spam, any last thing I
> need to do is Advertise, especially here. I can not stop someone from
> posting information, that was sent personally to them, or taken off my
> forum. The unit was made as per my 200+ customer requests. And is made
> for my existing customers ONLY.
> In other words, If YOU wanted one, sorry not available.
>
> For the people on the forum, that supports, thank you.
> For the Pencil necked geeks, it is apparent you don't have people who
> appreciate your work. Everyone is not like you, who can DIY.
> There is several who would like your work/product, but are too selfish
> and snobby to produce such desired product for others.
> But yet have time to criticize others or doing so. But yet what can we
> expect from these pencil necked text book reading geeks?
>
> Then you have Highdudgeon who believes his decision making of
> purchasing product , should be done by attendance of a large group of
> people, blindfolded. Is this how you buy a car, your clothes? Is this
> how you choose your wife? If your not capable of making your own
> decisions, why bother voicing your own opinions on these forums??
> shouldn't it be from your blind decision makers?  or are they to blind
> to type?
>
> AP

This is truly priceless, down to the horrid grammar, wildly flawed
logic, insulting, playground language, and general lashing out at
everyone.  Reminds me of one or two other modders on this forum, but
worse.  Alas.  How people like this make a living is just beyond me.
Reporting this to SD isn't the worst idea...

--
highdudgeon

SB3, Lavry DA10, Sony DVP 555es, Bel Canto Pre2, Carver Sunfire, Rane
DEQ60L, Harbeth Monitor 40s, ACI Force subs