So I buy a total of 3 Hosfelt 5V supplies for my SB3. I also got 3 of
the proper connectors thanks to a poster on this forum.

I unpack the first PS, I first measure the stock SB3 PS and sure
enough, it measures 5V with the hot pin internal on the connector and
ground external. All set to go, but now ALL THREE Hosfelt supplies
measure nothing! 0V. I am measuring the same as when I measured the
Slim PS. Is it possible that I got three dead Hosfelt supplies? I can't
see how I could be measuring this wrong given there are only two pins on
the Holfelt connector output.

ANY help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. TIA.

--
Horizons