opaqueice Wrote:
>  For the speaker test, I had to walk into the other room, make the
> change, walk back, listen a bit, then restart the track.

I actually thought of a somewhat blind method for the listening area
test.

I went to the File Types screen, placed the mouse over the "Flac>Flac
(built in)" checkbox, closed my eyes and randomly clicked the mouse
button between 7 and 49 times. With a properly sized browser window
(about 100px tall), I could then scroll down so the checkbox wasn't
visible, and open my eyes to click 'change'.

I would then walk back to the listening seat and get comfortable with
the sound again (P Floyding DSOTM 20th aniv., Time). When ready to test
myself just hit << to restart the track, in it's unknown stream format.

I was wrong at least half the time, to my surprise :-)

--
Skunk