P Floding Wrote:
> You are probably just imagining things.

If you don't have anything interesting to say, why do you keep
posting?

Unlike you, I've actually tried to test something.  I did an
(admittedly flawed) semi-blind test, which I will happily repeat
properly later on when I have time - if there are any serious doubts
about the reality of this.  In this case the difference is not subtle,
at least not when played through my computer's sound card.

While it's easy to think vaguely of possible causes for this, maybe
someone has a precise idea what is causing this?

--
opaqueice