opaqueice Wrote:
> If you don't have anything interesting to say, why do you keep posting?
>
> Unlike you, I've actually tried to test something.  I did an
> (admittedly flawed) semi-blind test, which I will happily repeat
> properly later on when I have time - if there are any serious doubts
> about the reality of this.  In this case the difference is not subtle,
> at least not when played through my computer's sound card.
>
> While it's easy to think vaguely of possible causes for this, maybe
> someone has a precise idea what is causing this?

You don't know what I have and haven't tested. If you don't know why I
answer like I do you must be "not the sharpest tool in the box".

Perhaps your systems are not very good, so one half of the waveform has
more distortion than the other?

I suggest you start polarity switching speaker cables too, and any
other places where it is possible (unfortunately not possible with
single ended RCAs), to eliminate possible causes one by one.

--
P Floding