Well, I just got my pair of Swans S200A's, with a few surprises!
-The finish color was NOT Black and Ivory (as advertised), but rather
VERY DARK ROSEWOOD, with a machined aluminum baffle.  Actually this
COLOR is richer looking, and the aluminum baffle matches my decor
better.  The overall fit and finish is superb.
-They include both RCA and BALANCED audio inputs (definitely
"audiophile" grade).
-The speakers that arrived had clearly been "returned" and "reshipped",
? possibly because the finish was not as expected.

My total cost (incl shipping) was $381.

As for the sound... VERY impressive.  Surprisingly deep bass and
crystalline mid-range and highs, with excellent imaging.  Definitely
audiophile sound, despite my using them high up on top of wall
cabinets, in a secondary system.

Despite being an apparent "open box" item, with a different finish than
expected, I plan on keeping them, as they work magnificently with the
SB2.

I have attached a pic of one of the speakers here, for those who want
to compare it to what their website shows.  Before ordering any, I
would suggest emailing Jon at theaudioinsider.com to clarify the issue
of finish, etc.

|Filename: Swans S200A.jpg                                          |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1334|

sleepysurf

squeezebox2 (with elpac linear psu) to benchmark dac1, direct to sunfire
cinema grand 200 ~five (vertically bi-amped) driving ml aerius i's, blue
jeans cables.  'click to see my system'
(http://www.martinloganowners.com/~tdacquis/forum/showthread.php?t=732)