First off, I want to mention that I don't have a SB...yet!  However,
I've reading a lot about it, specially on audiocircle.

Browsing quickly through the audiophiles section here, I'm a bit
surprised to see that there doesn't seem to be a lot of you guys that
had your SB modded by the likes of RedWineAudio, BolderCable or others
(or I did not browse long enough!).  A lot of you seem to upgrade the
power supply but there seems to be plenty of stock units as well.  I've
also seen in the picture thread that many of you have good audio setup.

So I'm wondering if some of you could share feedback on how you "use"
your SB? If you already have a good CDP, did you think about having you
SB professionnaly modified in order to get "possibly" get as good or
better sound from the SB?  Or you just don't believe the SB can achieve
the sound quality of your CDP.

Anyway, any comments on your experience with the SB sound quality will
be appreciated.

Thanks.

--
Loftprojection