funkstar Wrote:
> the official line from Slimdevices is always something along the lines
> of: "do we not comment on future product releases"
>
> Personally i think an Audiophile version is doubtful, too small a
> market really. Perhaps if SD were bigger then it may be possible, but
> they have only ever had a one product at a time.

Slimdevices probably doesn't want to slow sales of the existing
product.

My question was a result of a post by a dealer on another forum, who
said the Audiophoile version of the SB should be out “soon” and will
have a clock input as well as a digitial input for your CD player or
transport. He's planning to show it at the Rocky Mountain Audio
Fest(10/20/06).

--
mauidan