So the T-Amp I've been using in my studio/DJ rig just blew up taking
with it the PSU (which cost more than the amp) and the left output
channel of my mixer (which cost a LOT more than the amp). I am,
needless to say, a little pissed. Anyway - I need a new amp. Something
fairly cheap (<$200), simple (2 channels, line input) and above all
else small (space is a premium). Sound quality is not super important
but decent bass output is a requirement. It could just be a power amp
as the only source will be a mixing board which can handle gain etc,
but an integrated amp would be fine as well.

Oh and to stay on topic, an SB3 is one of the sources running into the
mixer :)

Any suggestions are very much appreciated!

--
radish