95bcwh Wrote:
> I have already had my SB3 fully modded (analog + digital + battery power
> supply) by RedWineAudio, too late to change for now. But I plan to buy
> another unit when SB4 comes out...I will then ask Wayne to mod it for
> me.

What do you think of the Red Wine Audio mods?

There was a thread (over at audiocircle maybe?) a while back comparing
Bolder SB mods to RWA which concluded that the RWA mod sounded
(slightly) better than the Bolder.  Personally I would hesitate to buy
a product from someone that markets such things as Bybee "quantum
purifiers", as Bolder does, but hey...

--
opaqueice