It has nothing to do with "how" he chooses to describe his widgets.  The
fact is, and I can also speak here with a respectable background in
physics, it is pure baloney.

Of course, you are free to like what you hear.  People also like Tice
Clocks and Mpingo disks and all the rest.  There was, too, that lovely
Stereophile account of a simple test that amounted to placing a pizza
box support, I think painted silver, on top of a CD player.  Listeners,
prompted to the magical quality of the tweak, loved what they heard.

The power of psychology...

--
highdudgeon

SB3, Lavry DA10, Sony DVP 555es, Bel Canto Pre2, Carver Sunfire, Rane
DEQ60L, Harbeth Monitor 40s, ACI Force subs