Lyonesse Wrote:
> 1... Music coming from my hard drive instead of my cdp has proved to be
> a big improvement...when using foobar, with the SB3 this has been
> compromised by brightness.

The only way your audio stream passing from Foobar to your DAC is not
being coloured is if you have Foobar set to use kernel streaming mode,
no plugins loaded and you are streaming via S/PDIF.  If Foobar is not
set to Kernel streaming mode, has plugins loaded  and/or you're
streaming sound out through your sound card the signal is most
definitely coloured, either by Windows sound mixer, your sound card, or
both, depending on what your config is.

The SB3 is most definintely not colouring your audio stream.

--
egd