Hi all,

I'm planning some mods to my new SB3 and am wondering about removing
the 12.28MHz oscillator.  My concern is which radio streams will I
lose?

>From Red Wine Audio site I know that my SB3 won't be able to able to
decode any streams with 32 or 48kHz sample rates, or low bit rate
streams (16k, 24k, 32k, and 48k).  But I don't know how big an issue
this will be.  Searched forums, but still not sure.

Are there any users with Bolder/RWA modded units (i.e. with oscillator
removed) that could comment on which internet stations they can/can't
receive?  I'm primarily interested in AlienBBC, Last.FM, Live Music
Archive, but would like to get a general feel for how many I will
lose.

Also, am I correct in thinking that with streams I can no longer decode
after removal of crystal, I will get white noise ouput?

Thanks
Dave

--
parrydave