95bcwh Wrote:

> If you live in Houston, and are interested in a short get together so
> we can compare all these different modifications all at one time. Do
> send me a pm so we can arrange a time/place.

Hi,

I live pretty far from Houston, so I can't help you out, but if you end
up doing this please post the results online for our edification - I'm
considing modding my unit, and that would be very useful information.

Also, may I humbly suggest you try a blind ABX test?  If you think
there's an audible difference - and it's any more subtle than totally
obvious - it's the only way to know for sure there's really something
there (and with two people it's pretty simple to do).

--
opaqueice