results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=24534
Question: What do you think about the new SD NAS device?

- Awesome! Where can I get one?
- Nice. I'll put that on my wish list.
- Not for me, but it sure is pretty.
- Lame idea. Have the SD folks lost their minds?

pkfox Wrote:
> what's that tip on adding music by browsing to the music folder ? - this
> could save me a lot of time if just adding one album
After adding the new music, use the SB remote or the web interface to
Browse > Music Folders > and then navigate to the new music. Slimserver
will add it to the database so that it is then available by all the
usual options (browse artists or browse albums, etc.).

--
aubuti