1st off, congrats on the new product the tranporter at least looks and
specs great, can't wait to hear one.

Q1, I notice it has a Digital input? Could you elaborate a little on
the function? I will assume at the very least it can be used for
external transports or digital outs from other sources to decode and
play locally.? I am really hoping the tranporter will also allow for
streaming from a external source over the ethernet. The one thing I
still can't do (easily)  with the SB's is streaming digital content
from my HTPC DJ application to several "sync'd" SB's throughout the
room.

In fact, you may find a market in the professional arena if you could
mod the Transporter to stream a 24b/96 input signal over a IP network.
I design "triple play" networks (Voice,video,data over IP) for a
living, and I believe there will be plenty of requirements for this
type of thing in the future, cheaper offsite mastering of entertainment
material etc.

Scott

--
sfraser