CardinalFang Wrote:
> That sounds harsh I must admit, but looks are a very personal thing and
> the more I look at the Transporter, the more I think "nasty 70's
> receiver". Sorry guys, I know  a lot of work went into it...

Well, it's all subjective when it comes to the aesthetics.  You may
remember a similar discussion coming up about SB3 when we announced
that.  Some thought it was the cats pajamas, but others disagreed for
various reasons.

It's yet another good example of the fact it's utterly impossible to
please everyone.

I can say this, though.  Take Subaru for instance.  I know a few people
who have bought them because they are nice practical cars and did not
care about the looks.  But the looks end up growing on them anyhow...
:-)

--
kevin