inguz Wrote:
> Multiple squeezeoxes each get their own settings (because presumably
> they're in different rooms or driving different systems).
>
> Tonite I'm setting this up on a friend's reference system, and ...
> hmmm, something's very wrong (muddy, no top end at all, everything is
> off).  So there's something amiss, and I'm not sure with what until I
> get a chance to diagnose some more.  Oh well, such is life.  [LATER:
> it's not the software, it's the measurements.  Oooo-kay.  There's still
> a bit too much "black art" in measuring properly.]

Inguz, a quick question: for your method to work, does the audio
interface have to sample at the uppermost capability of the dac you are
using? I think the Benchmark DAC1 has a playback capability of 52kHz. Or
do you not pipe through the outboard DAC (if existing) for the sweep?
I'm looking at the USB Audio Interfaces you mention in your setup
documentation, but most of those only record at 48kHz on the high side.

--
GreenMan

My computer -> SB2-> Krell KAV-300i -> Thiel CS2