Heuer Wrote:
> You can buy the bits to make a proper one from RS Components but I do
> not know of any 'off the shelf' items that will make any discernable
> difference from the standard PSU. Full details on how to make your own
> (with catalogue numbers) is in the "Flame Wars - Power Supply upgrade"
> sticky.

Yep, I made mine from a RS components PSU (purchased on ebay).  It was
actaully a rebadged PSU from power-one.  I think it cost me £8.00 +
p&p.  The new cost is v.high.  I put it all in a nice box from Maplin,
but I don't use it.  I honstly couldn't tell the difference with or
without.

Note, I have an external DAC, my findings might have been different if
I'd been using the analog outputs.

Derek

--
DerekDenyer