Sean, et. al...

What power rails are there in the Transporter?

I'm wondering if it would be possible to use the high-quality internal
balanced supplies to run a headphone amp. Current consumption wouldn't
be that much (40 mA per rail, + and -?), but I don't know what the
power section of the Transporter is designed to provide.

I'm thinking of getting the HeadRoom Micro Amp with the "desktop"
electronics module. The AC adapter they provide appears to be a fairly
standard wall-wart, which is probably not the best option. The site
says it can run for 7-10 hours off of two 9v batteries, hence my 40 mA
estimate.

--
jacobdp