I would be happy to do a blind test (can't be double-blind, as my wife
will have to know which setting she's choosing, but it will at least be
single blind).  I will not be able to do the test until at least Tuesday
night.  We will switch off, so you can have her results, too.  I will
report back.

Remember people, this is the audiophile forum.  Audiophiles make a
hobby out of audio.  A hobby is often technical, but its primary
purpose is fun.  DBT is no doubt worthwhile, but to discuss sound and
make every discussion hinge on the results of DBT, which in turn
sometimes creates opposing viewpoints of people who have also conducted
DBT and have achieved a different result, takes a lot of fun out of
things.  Hobbyists want to know what is working and not working for
others, try these things themselves, and then decide if they like it.
Most of us decide these things with our own ears, and by living with
our gear and settings over time.  Some of it can sound like hocus
pocus, and some of it is, but most of it is real.  However, not
everyone hears everything, and not everyone prefers the same sound.

--
JohnnyLightOn