Pale Blue Ego;129668 Wrote:
> JA was impressed.  The SB3 is now his main source component.  He still
> uses a multi-megabuck disc player for really critical listening, but
> says the difference between that and the SB3 is very minor, and often
> hard to distinguish.
I dont think it is his main source. It is his source for
non-critical/back ground listening. I think it must be due to the 310ps
jitter. Someother magazine was going to do a review with a linear power
supply instead of the stock switcher. I dont remember which one it is.
That would be a good review. In terms of review, the Positive Feedback
ONline seems much more realistic and accurate than JAs 'can't tell from
Ayre, but use it only for bg listening' kind of review.

--
SoftwireEngineer