Sean,

Would it be possible for you to list up some availlable (reasonably
priced) devices with clock outputs that you have tried, and that are
compatible with the word clock input of the TRANSPORT?

By the way, I assume the cable conection is done via BNC, or is it
another standard?

I would rather not pay dCs or Wadia prices, but rather find a good
value for money product like the Slim Devices products themselves ;-) I
would especially be looking for a CD transport with such an output.

What about synchronization with a computer (in my case recent Intel
based MACs)? As far as I know there is no clock synchronization
facility on these machines.

In what cases would you use the clock synchronization facility of the
TRANSPORT?

(I have listened to a really grande system based on dCs professional
components and a satelite Cesium based clock receiver and dCs master
clock system. This had AMAZING effects on the sound.)

THANKS!

--
TOKION